You'd almost think it's Summer around here...
... but we have about 2 weeks to go. So knock it off with the thermostat-fiddling, ok?!
We had a sprinkle of rain this Monday morning. One of those head-fakes that's supposed to trick us into believing monsoons have started early. Not gonna' work folks! We've been fooled too many times. Summer and monsoons start in early July (if they start at all!) and no amount of wishing will change that. I'm confident I'm right cuz I've tried the wishing thing before and it just doesn't produce much moisture.
It's been warm enough that we've been running the AC. A lot. Including at nite. But if I'm honest the AC hasn't run after 11:00 PM yet. But we're ready for it!
![]() |
| The Admiral got this pre-dawn shot beyond the adjacent development. |
![]() |
| Odd cloud effect. Kinda looks like smoke but it's not. |
![]() |
| We've had some really attractive cloud formations. |




Comments
Post a Comment