Poised at the gates...

 ... but so far we haven't been plunged into the fires of hell we call "Summer" here in Southeast Arizona. Well why would we?! It's still Spring?!

And a very pleasant Spring it has been. Temps have been very comfortable and no overnight freezes. And not much in the way of clouds during the day, but I did manage a couple shots to give the viewer the feel for what we see here...

Looking Northwest from the rear of our lot at SKP Saguaro Co-op in SE Benson, Arizona


Some moisture falling to the South of us but it never reached the park.

The timing for a very red sunset like this shot is very difficult as it lasts only a few seconds.
 

SKP Saguaro Co-op is starting to look like a ghost town. Yeah, there are over 100 lots with residents still here. But with temps rising, those folks are starting to cling to their air conditioner rather than be outside! I do see a few folks out and about for their early morning or post-sunset walk... but not many.

Today is an unplanned roaster maintenance day as I'm seeing some odd behavior in the roasts: roasts are auto-starting before I add the green beans. I'm wondering if maybe it's a film of crud on the IR sensor... ?? We'll see after I give the IR sensor a quick cleaning this morning with alcohol on a Q-Tip. We'll see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uh-oh... the 'season' has started!

'Tis the season...

Monsoons? What monsoons?!