Getting a little warmer...

 ... time to start whining about how hot it is! But maybe not this week.

It was in the 80s over the weekend and into Sunday which was a nice break from freezing temps. But the 80s will disappear and we'll see a more expected high in the 70s. Hopefully the over-nite freezes are done till late fall. 

In the meantime we have some pics with a tiny bit less color at sunrise than I expected. I was a little too early for a proper red/orange sunrise... breakfast chores were calling me!


Early sunrise on 1 Mar... off to the Southeast. A little early for the best sunrise color.

The weather happened to coincide with a change in the calendar to 1 March. Nice way to start the month! I'll take that as an omen that over-night freezes are over for the year.

And a complementary peek off to the Southwest.

We're in the midst of snowbird season here at SKP Saguaro Co-op with a lot of seasonal faces to try to recall. Sadly that's not happening and they all look like people I've never seen before! About 300 sites are occupied at the moment though some significant number are not leaseholders but rather visitors who are renting the site by the day or week. Summer occupancy of 200-ish here is a more manageable number for my fading memory.

No further news about the power line being installed between Willcox and our San Pedro Valley. I hope the old adage 'no news is good news' applies to the project!
 
------------------------ 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uh-oh... the 'season' has started!

'Tis the season...

Monsoons? What monsoons?!