Happy New Year 2026!

We managed to make it thru the holiday revelry here at SKP Saguaro Co-op without major issues. We got thru the entire celebration without a single golf cart accident. And no one stumbled and had a bad fall walking home from the celebrations at the clubhouse (we gave up on that annual event several years ago). The year is off to a good start!

Our friend Les took a bad fall. He's only 1.5 years older than me so I'm pretty sure it was not an easy thing. His doctor is treating him for hip damage but he says what hurts are both knees. From the sound of it he had lost that argument before it started. I just love it when medical professionals brush off the patients complaint.

I'm including the last sunset photo-op of 2025. Lots of cloud cover but no moisture...

 

The sunset colors are hiding behind clouds but it still has some nostalgic appeal to me.

And here's a couple more 2026 shots for good measure since (with apologies to Ernest Hemingway) 'the sun also rises'...



Just a little early for any color in this sunrise. But I did get the first-quarter moon.
 

With all the leaseholders and visitors in the park I would expect a lot more, mmm... noise. But all is very quiet with no whining. A very pleasant New Year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uh-oh... the 'season' has started!

'Tis the season...

Monsoons? What monsoons?!