Super clear weather...

Just the thing to cause heat stroke in June!

Looking East down the 300 Row (lots 302 thru 324 are on the left) toward the Dragoons.
 

As my old cruising friend Michael would say "it's bloody hot!" June is the worst month cuz monsoons haven't started and, as of 13 June as I type this, they are still about 23 days away (yeah, they're usually that predictable). A local told us about 15 years ago that monsoon season starts here in Benson on about 6 July so we have a few weeks left to whine. And naturally I'm doing my best to play the part! Early mornings have been spectacular- clear and in the upper 60's. But the morning walk needs to be done and dusted by 0800 cuz it's gonna get pretty ugly after that.

In preparation I tried to get ahead in my coffee roasting but I only was able to do about 8 extra pounds. At 3 lbs. per week it's not enough. Bummer. So I need to brave it one morning and do a few more lbs.

Life in the fast lane that is Benson, AZ. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uh-oh... the 'season' has started!

'Tis the season...

Monsoons? What monsoons?!