Nice try but no cigar...

Winter tried again to take over the weather but must have been sorely disappointed. Got down to freezing for a few nites but the lowest day-time high is 59°F this week. 

So we're getting closer to whining about how ^^%%$$##@ hot it is. No pleasing some folks! 😇

Sunrise is getting too early for me to get any pre-dawn shots (what can I say? I'm old and need all the beauty sleep I can get!). But I did manage a few daylight shots of interest...

Looking pretty much due West from the park. Starting to see a little activity but no real rain yet.

Looking Northeast from the RV storage yard in the park toward Mae West* Peaks (yeah, really!).

Looking across San Pedro Valley to the East from the park- those are the Dragoon Mtns. including Mt Glenn at 7520+ feet.
 

Mt. Glenn is in the Dragoon Mtns of the San Pedro Valley in Southeast Arizona...
about 75 mi East of Tucson

Not much going on as snowbirds start gathering up their belongings and head for other parts of the country. It'll be another 45-60 days before we settle at the usual 95-100 summertime residents.

-------------------

 * In case you aren't aware, Mae West was a famous movie actress from the 1930s. Follow the link to the backstory.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uh-oh... the 'season' has started!

'Tis the season...

Monsoons? What monsoons?!