More morning shots...
The nice part about winter is that I roll out of bed before dawn. "Dude! Get a grip! There's nothing great about getting up before dawn!!"
Yeah, my basic mantra.
I must admit, however, that I do see some pretty nice sunrise photo-ops pop up. So I'll post a few here to remember the event. Remember? Yeah, remember. Come summer I'll be inclined to hug the AC and look neither right nor left as I make a bee line from air conditioned space to air conditioned space!
Here's a few of what greeted me as I trundled off these past few days...
![]() |
| Yeah... a little late getting up this day! |
The park (SKP Saguaro Co-op) is getting pretty crowded as snowbirds arrive from their respective warm weather domiciles.
![]() |
| Occupancy on 5 Jan 2025 here at SKP Saguaro Co-op |
Things will max-out about early February when the annual meeting is scheduled. All leaseholders are strongly encouraged to be here for that event. There are about 300 Leaseholders. 'Guests' are folks that rent a site by the day, week, month or year. The attraction? Hard to say as everyone is different, but a spectacular sunrise ought to rank pretty high!






Comments
Post a Comment