We're stuck in a rut...
... and I like it.
I just roasted 7 lbs. of Organic Chiapas greens for us and a few others. No one is much interested in anything else and neither are we!
I have to admit this has been the most consistent variety of greens I've found in nearly 20 years of roasting. So far Coffee Bean Corral has been able to maintain a stock of them but I live in fear of having them go away. I *can't* be the only one that is hooked on this variety!
I was curious what the facility looked like so I poked around with Google Maps and managed to find a street level image-
Not at all what I expected. I figured it would be a building about like what they have here but stuck in some industrial area. I think I could enjoy the drive to work each day in a place like this! Good on you Coffee Bean Corral!
Comments
Post a Comment