Keeping up with demand...
Wednesday worked out as a good day to do some roasting and I managed to get through 7.3 lbs of green beans. 7.3 lbs of greens translates into 6 lbs of roasted coffee which is enough to keep the coffee drinkers we know from having caffeine withdrawals.
| 6 lbs ready to go plus a spare plus a pound of Liquid Amber for Will |
Roasting these recent 6 pounds of coffee was the easiest roast session I've ever had. The new Recipe for these organic beans from Chiapas, Mexico makes it a breeze! Went very smoothly and each roast ended as expected instead of the frequent 'anyone's guess' I often encounter.
And this current lot of Organic Chiapas from Mexico (via Coffee Bean Corral in Jackson, MS) is still a remarkable favorite. It's so good I've stopped roasting anything else. And that appears to be pretty much the opinion of the others I'm sharing this with.
So today or tomorrow the Admiral will drop off a few chocolate Santas as Christmas treats and I'll deliver coffee to a few others.
In the words of the jolly fat man in the red suit- "Ho! Ho! Ho!"
And while I'm at it, Happy New Year!
Comments
Post a Comment