Very satisfying...

... to hear that others enjoy the Chiapas as much as we do. Yay!! Thanks y'all!

So now I'm ready for another bag but I'm holding off till I hear from Coffee Bean Corral (the supplier). They invited me to participate in their discount program back in April but I never responded. Saturday I thought I'd give it a try. They are certainly looking for commercial roasters and not hobby roasters like me, but what the hell. I thought I'd at least ask and see what happens. The discount is an extra 5% but they offer free shipping to accepted accounts when the order is over $150. The last batch was $28 for shipping a 25# box, so the perc is significant.

In the meantime I did 6# of Chiapas for the fan club (that includes us!) plus a pound of Liquid Amber (an espresso blend) for my neighbor Will from his stash. 7# of bagged coffee (3.9 kg of greens) turned out to be a bit much. I was pretty whipped by the time I was done. I'll have to spread this around next week...

 


"Spread this around"... ?! Well, so to speak.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uh-oh... the 'season' has started!

'Tis the season...

Monsoons? What monsoons?!