More software stuff...
Matt-the-Code-Warrior is moving ahead to release V3 of the s/w. So I guess the first part of the development is done. Unfortunately that involves yet another release of V2 that announces the user should move to V3.
From what I've seen the release of V3 will go fine since it works for me. There will be the whines because one user or another doesn't see their favorite suggested improvement, but basically it should work pretty good. Well... to the extent my combination of computer + hardware is representative of what others have. Always surprises, like the user that hasn't updated Windows 10. Ever. Not since it was first installed.
On top of this Aillio has also transitioned their on-line forum/data storage/bean-library/roast-history to a new platform. Going to be some brush fires from that as well. Which makes me *very* glad I don't do this stuff for a living anymore!!
As Brian Moore put it-

Comments
Post a Comment